Saturday 3 December 2011

Wheelbarrows!

As I think I have said before the wheelbarrows are great. Here are a few (Mat - little project for when I am back I think). The owners just laughed at the "mad white guy". I can take it. Took quite a few of the various wheel assemblies that were very inventive but didnt think there would be too much interest so not here - can upload them if there is a demand though. Just let me know.

They can carry a huge amount on these - check out the last photo. That is scrap metal he is carrying. I have seen one with 18 car tyres on, another with 450kg of maize in 9 50kg sacks. An ordinary wheelbarrow next to one of these just looks ridiculous. I want one!
















1 comment:

  1. yeah i was hit with one in Cairo Rd, i almost collapsed the pain was excrutiating, the guy just said sorry and asked for forgiveness and rushed off. Nothing has changed.

    ReplyDelete