Tuesday 6 December 2011

Job nearly done!

Yesterday I presented the board of the charity I am working with the 3 year strategy I have written. went very well with just one change needed on the one strategic goal that came from someone else. Feeling quite smug! This was the key deliverable for my time here and so just about delivered. Will look to finish evrything else off by early next week including a strategy for another organisation.

Today I went to tackle the Lusaka Council about the state of the city and all the rubbish. Got as far as seeing the Head of PR who was very pleasent but didnt really know much about what they do. She certainly has some idea now of what perhaps they should be doing. Will be writing to the Council through her to find out what is going on and tell them again to sort it out. One township already at risk of a potential cholera outbreak and the rains are not here yet.

This afternoon I skyped the IPO in Newport, South Wales. Sound was tricky but great to see everyone. Very enjoyable. Will be back in the office in a fortnight. Thanks to Nic and everyone for sorting that out.

Rest of the week is cracking on with getting things finished and then start handing everything over in good time before I come home. Just 10 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment