Thursday 15 December 2011

Last Day!

I have had a lot of problems with the internet this week hence the photos I had hoped to load are not there yet. Not that exciting to be honest.

Today I am off to see the Mintengo Womens Cooperative Society where I am presenting a 5 year strategic plan that I have prepared for them as well as the one for the Civic Forum. Looking forward to seeing them again and going through it. They are much more commercial and so trying to look at other opportunities such as bee keeping and how they can maximise the income from what they do now for example push fact that a great deal is organic and/or up the quality and target places such as embassies. Hopefully will get to see more of their businesses such as the mill and oil press. If the internet allows I'll post more photos tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment